2017 Kia Cadenza Premium Luxury Sedan
The 2017 Kia Cadenza, premium luxury sedan is Impossible to Ignore. In a few short months, the Cadenza has earned an IIHS Top Safety Pick + Award, Best Cars for Families Award from U.S. News and World Report and Active Lifestyle of the Year Award, Luxury Class.
The Cadenza features:
- 20 mpg city, 28 mpg highway.
- 3.3L engine with 290 horsepower.
- Two front grille options: “Diamond Butterfly” and “Intaglio.”
- Optional safety features like Advanced Smart Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning System, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Change Assist and Autonomous Emergency Braking.
- Optional 12-speaker Harman/Kardon audio system.
- Optional quilted Nappa Leather seat trim.
U.S. News Best Cars says, “Kia continues to impress critics with each new redesign. With its sharp styling, a long list of standard features, and smooth performance, the redesigned 2017 Kia Cadenza is an appealing choice for those looking for an affordable large car that rivals the performance, features list, and interior quality of pricier luxury models.