2020 Kia Forte Moves to Head of Class
The 2020 Kia Forte is among the best in class of the compact sedans. The Forte underwent a complete redesign last year, but adds two new trims to the 2020 model: GT Line and GT.
The Forte was recently named an IIHS Top Safety Pick. It has more standard safety features than its competitors, the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla and Hyundai Elantra including lane keep assist, automatic emergency braking, and driver attention monitoring.
The Forte was also recently named Best Compact Car for the Money by U.S. News and World Report. The starting MSRP of $17,990 combined with incomparable standard safety and technology features pushed Forte to the head of its class. The Forte is affordable and fun to drive, with an estimated 27/37 MPG
Current offers make the 2020 Forte even more attractive. Buyers can lease the Forte for only $84 a month or save up to $2100 off MSRP. Qualified buyers may also be eligible for 0% APR for up to 66 months and No Payments for 120 days.
Kia Country has a good selection of Kia Forte sedans in stock. If you are considering a compact vehicle, you owe to yourself to consider the Kia Forte.
What’s New for 2020?
- EX Special Edition package
- Gloss black rear decklid spoiler
- Harman/Kardon premium audio system
- Power sunroof with overhead LED front and rear reading lamps
- Two-tone red SOFINO seat trim
- Voice command navigation with modem
- Wireless charging
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Gloss black sport trim accents
- Heated outside mirrors with LED turn signals
- Rear decklid spoiler
- Front grille with red accents
- Sport side sills
- LED daytime running lights and taillights
- Flat bottom steering wheel with white contrast stitching
- Smart key with push-button start
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) with Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
- 1.6T I4 engine
- 7-speed DCT
View inventory, explore payment options, schedule a test drive and more at CharlestonKia.com.