2020 Kia Sportage Boasts Bold New Look
A refreshed, 2020 Kia Sportage debuted at the Chicago Auto Show earlier this month with a bold new look, a new S trim level, more driver-assist features, and a standard 8-inch touchscreen.
The compact SUV Sportage has a distinctly European design aesthetic. Some of the significant design changes include:
- New headlights with available LED turn indicators
- Redesigned projector-beam fog lights
- Available LED headlights with available LED fog lights
- New front grille, bumper, air intake, and skid plate
- Newly designed 17-, 18- and 19-inch alloy wheels
- Redesigned rear bumper and skid plate
- New exhaust tip design
- Redesigned tail light trim
- A new metallic Steel Grey exterior color
In addition to the exterior design changes, drivers will enjoy SOFINO leatherette seating, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto and available smartphone wireless charging. The Sportage is available in either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. Two engine options are available: a 2.4-liter GDI producing 181 horsepower or a 2.0-liter turbo GDI that’s good for up to 240 horsepower.
The number of new driver-assist features offer increased safety:
- Driver Attention Warning
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Smart Cruise Control
- Forward Collision Assist with pedestrian detection
- High beam assist
The 2020 Sportage will be available in the first half of 2019. If you would like more information as it becomes available, please complete this form.