2020 Special Edition Optima
Kia has introduced a Special Edition trim package for the 2020 Optima sedan. In November, Kia announced that they would discontinue the EX and S trim levels. The Special Edition replaces those. The Special Edition takes several design cues from the higher trim SX level, including: 18-inch gloss black wheels, gloss black exterior mirror caps, door pillar and frame cover, rear bumper valence and sport side-sill extensions.
Additional premium features include:
- Exterior paint options: Snow White Pearl, Ebony Black, Passion Red Tintcoat, and Gravity Grey
- 18-inch gloss black alloy wheels
- Gloss black door pillar and frame cover
- Gloss black exterior mirror caps
- Front and rear overhead LED reading lights
- Heated black leather-trimmed seats
- Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel
The 2020 Optima Special Edition has a starting MSRP of $26,190 and offers incomparable value in a midsize sedan. Similar import sedans from competitors are priced as much as $4000 more than the Optima. In fact, all of the Special Edition features are offered for only $500 more than the discontinued S model.
Kia Country is pleased to offer the 2020 Special Edition Optima in Charleston. If you are looking for comfort, convenience and luxury in a midsize sedan, look no further. Contact us for more information or to Schedule a Test Drive.