A Bolder Telluride: Nightfall Edition
Get ready for a bolder Telluride, the Nightfall Edition package. The Telluride Nightfall Edition package is available on the Telluride EX AWD (with Premium package), SX AWD and SX Prestige package. Nightfall includes a number of gloss black elements and is offered all seven Telluride colors, as well as, a new color, Wolf Gray which is exclusive to the Nightfall edition.
Imagined in America, designed at Kia’s design studio in California, and assembled at KMMG Georgia, the Telluride provides comfortable seating for up to eight, a powerful 291-hp 3.8-liter V6, available active on-demand all-wheel drive, and an inspiring view of the world when exploring a concrete jungle or a real one.
Nightfall Edition Features
- Newly designed radiator grill in black finish (Nightfall Edition exclusive)
- Unique 20-inch wheels in black finish with black lug nuts and center caps
- Gloss black roof rails
- Gloss black greenhouse trim/lower door side molding
- Gloss black skid plates
- Gloss black front bumper side air-duct garnish
- Gloss black emblems, including unique “Kia” logos
- LED headlamps and fog lamps with black inner bezel (
- Body color door handles (already standard on EX)
In its debut year, the Telluride garnered an unprecedented number of industry awards and accolades including:
- MotorTrend’s SUV of the Year
- World Car of the Year
- North American Utility Vehicle of the Year
- Car and Driver’s 10 Best
“The Telluride Nightfall Edition offers a new choice to our customers who prefer a more assertive and premium look to their family hauler or weekend adventurer,” said Sean Yoon, President & CEO, Kia Motors America, Kia Motors North America. “Our biggest and boldest offering’s already lofty appeal elevates with the addition of this special package.”
If you are interested learning more, please contact us.