Best Time to Trade Your Vehicle
The best time to trade your vehicle is now. There are several reasons for this.
- We are experiencing a shortage of pre-owned vehicles.
- Kia is currently offering Trade Bonus Cash up to $1500 when you purchase a qualifying vehicle
- It’s as easy as 1-2-3 with our online Trade Appraisal tool
At Kia Country of Charleston, We Make It Easy to buy a car. One way we make that goal achievable for our Summerville customers is by offering a hassle-free way to sell their used cars. Not everyone has the time or desire to become a private party seller, and that’s where Kia Country of Charleston comes in. We will buy your car, so you don’t have to worry about posting ads or screening buyers. Then, we’ll help you put your car’s value toward the new or pre-owned vehicle you truly want.
Kia Country has a high demand for quality pre-owned vehicles. We will pay top dollar if you trade your car for one of ours. And, we will buy your car, even if you aren’t buying one of ours.
- Complete the Value Your Trade Form to Get a Fair Market Estimate
- Schedule an Appraisal Appointment or visit our Showroom at 2361 Savannah Highway. Expect the appraisal to take at least 30 minutes. Our trained, expert appraisers will conduct a thorough interior/exterior inspection of your car and use independent valuation tools, your vehicle history report and local market data to assess the value of your vehicle.
- Receive an Offer. There’s no pressure or obligation. We will provide you with a written offer that is valid for 7 days.
- Finalize the Sale. You will need the following documentation: Title, Loan #/Payoff Information, Photo ID, Keys. If we are purchasing your car you will receive a check if, during business office hours, Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm.
What is the Trade-In Value of My Car?
You may use our handy Value Your Trade calculator, to get an estimated trade-in value for your vehicle from the comfort of your home or office. Enter the basic information requested about your car into the value your trade-in calculator, as well as your contact information, and get an estimate right away. You can cross-reference the estimate using trusted resources, such as Kelley Blue Book Keep in mind, there are a few factors that affect trade-in value, including:
- Mechanical condition
- Car features
- Exterior/Interior condition
- Market demand and availability
How Do You Trade in a Car?
After you’ve received your trade estimate, it’s time for an appraisal of your vehicle. Our Charleston dealership’s expert appraisers will examine the condition of your car and make sure it’s a good fit for our used car inventory. When you visit for your car’s appraisal, be sure to bring your trade-in estimate.
Once we’ve examined your car, you can negotiate or accept our offer and finalize the sale. We pride ourselves on offering the fairest possible offer on trade-in vehicles, aiming to make the trade-in process transparent and simple.
When you consider the current advantages to trading your vehicle and combine it with our 2020 Model Clearance Sale and 0% APR for 72 months, it offers a very favorable environment if you are considering a new vehicle.