Introducing the Next-Generation K900
The all-new next-generation 2019 K900 arrived in Charleston this week and it is the most advanced Kia ever manufactured. Completely redesigned for 2019, the K900 establishes a new Kia standard for luxury, driving dynamics and automotive technology. The cabin touts sophisticated materials, high-tech features, and upscale amenities.
“The all-new 2019 K900 is much more than a generational redesign, as it takes on a whole new look, feel and character over its predecessor. Only its name – K900 – is carried over,” said Orth Hedrick, executive director, Car Product, and Telematics Kia Motors America. “Our designers and engineers have done an extraordinary job of reimagining the K900 to fully meet the needs and desires of consumers shopping in the luxury sedan segment with the promise of a tremendous value proposition that only Kia can deliver. The all-new K900 is a push into new territory and serves as further evidence this brand is moving in a forward direction.”
Design & Comfort
- Gravity of Prestige design ethic
- Quadric pattern signature grille
- Interior surfaces trimmed in a choice of Walnut, Beige Olive Ash and Engineered Wood balanced by Nappa leather in black, beige or two-tone Sienna Brown leather
- Heated and ventilated front seats with 20-way adjustable driver’s seat
- Separate rear-seat HVAC controls
- 64-color mood lighting system developed in conjunction with the world-renowned Pantone Institute inspired by oceans, forests, skies and other elements of nature.
Specially designed analog Maurice Lacroix4clock
- 2- inch Human Machine Interface touchscreen
- Premium Navigation system
- UVO luxe sub-brand. Telematics can be used from a desktop, tablet or UVO luxe app which allows remote start, setting of cabin temperature and Find My Car feature. A dedicated service representative is available via a VIP phone line.
- Full connectivity via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Wireless cell phone charger
- High-resolution seven-inch color TFT instrument cluster or an available 12.3-inch color TFT instrument cluster with graphics differentiated by the selected drive mode – Comfort, Eco, Sport or Custom. Beyond the gauges, there’s a standard 9.7-inch Head Up Display (HUD), teeming with content related to speed, navigation
- 900-watt 17-speaker Lexicon system, Kia’s most powerful audio system ever, featuring QuantumLogic Surround Sound technology and Clari-Fi
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- K900’s Surround View Monitor (SVM) provides a 360-degree perspective
- Blind Spot View Monitor (BVM)
- Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS)
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW) will advise a driver to turn off the car if fatigue is detected.
- Rear Cross Traffic Avoidance Assist (RCAA) which can automatically apply the brakes when backing up in the event it detects an object crossing a predetermined distance from the rear of the vehicle
- Safe Exit Assist14, which notifies the driver or passengers when it detects potential hazards
- Lane Follow Assist (LFA)
Advanced Smart Cruise Control (ASCC)
- 3-liter twin turbo V6, 365 horsepower engine (same engine found in highly acclaimed Stinger and named to Ward’s 10 Best Engines List)
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring Control all-wheel drive
- Four-wheel independent suspension geometry
The starting MSRP for the K900 is $59,900, considerably less than its direct competitors, the Lexus LS 500, Cadillac CT6 and Lincoln Continental Reserve.
If you are considering a luxury vehicle, come in for a test drive. We are confident you will be impressed.