Kia MapCare Maintains Accuracy of Navigation System
Navigation systems have become indispensable to drivers. With Kia MapCare, your car will be equipped with the latest GPS maps which are updated regularly.
Navigation systems are optional on all Kia vehicles. Kia navigation systems provide state-of-the-art features to help you get to your destination.
• 6.5″ full map color display (2D/3D)
• Split screen / Touch screen
• Lane guidance
• Speed warnings
• Multi-route planning (fast, short, economical)
• Easy access to “Parking” location function
• Tour planners for most cities (Attractions, hotels, gas stations, hotels)
• Traffic information (TMC) and detour function
• Address input with Intelligent Typewriter
• Zoom screen
As sophisticated as navigation systems are, it’s not a perfect science. Some addresses may not be found, new roads may not be mapped and highway construction is not mapped. However, you can maintain the accuracy and currency of your system with our hassle-free Kia MapCare Update Program. It’s as easy as scheduling an appointment with our Service Department. We recommend having your navigation updated every two years.