Love Those Bells and Whistles
We love the bells and whistles on Kia vehicles as do our customers. Kia engineering has been at the forefront of exciting automotive technologies that improve both safety and driving experience.
UVO, Kia’s information, and entertainment system the first to integrate Apple Car Play and Android Auto which allows individuals to control music, navigation, and personal communication. The latest connectivity, entertainment, and infotainment systems are designed to enhance the driving experience. A height-adjustable color Head-Up Display (HUD) available on select models reflects key driving information on the windshield glass, including speed, turn-by-turn navigation, audio and cruise control settings, and Blind Spot Detection information.
Some “bells” are intended to increase pleasure and comfort such as heated and ventilated seats, a panoramic sunroof or premium sound systems. Some bells and whistles are standard and others are included in trim packages. Most of our customers tell us that once they’ve driven with these features, they wonder how they drove without them.
Kia has also taken a lead in developing and introducing Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) or safety technologies as part of its Drive Wise sub-brand.
Some of our favorite innovations:
- Surround View Monitor–By stitching together images from multiple cameras you’re able to see your own vehicle’s place among its surroundings. This makes backing up and precision parking or parallel parking even safer. At speeds below 20 km/h, the AVM combines four wide-angle images (taken from cameras at the front, rear, and sides of the vehicle) to give you a bird’s eye view of the space around you.
- Forward Collision Avoidance (FCA) with Pedestrian Detection — Designed to detect and monitor the vehicle in front of you, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assistance (FCA) automatically applies the brakes when it senses a frontal crash will occur. And Forward Collision Warning (FCW) alerts you when its radars detect a foreseeable impact with an object ahead.
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (SCC w/ S&G) — Enjoy added control and convenience with available Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (SCC w/ S&G). The system is designed to adapt to your driving environment by automatically applying the brakes, or accelerator, to help maintain a predetermined distance from a vehicle it detects in front of you.
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) The Lane Departure Warning provides audio and visual warnings from the screen, alerting the driver if they stray out of lane unintentionally.
- Blind Spot Collision Warning (BCW) Eliminate areas you can’t see with Blind-Spot Collision Warning. This smart technology feature monitors blind spots and visually alerts you in the side-view mirror if another vehicle enters a blind spot.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW) You’ll have no nasty surprises when backing out of a parking space or driveway. The Rear Cross Traffic Alert system warns of any cross traffic in the lane you’re entering.
We would be love to show you the bells and whistles. Come in for a test drive today.