Redesigned Sportage Defines Compact Crossover
We eagerly anticipate the arrival of the redesigned 2017 Kia Sportage and expectations are high. The Sportage has defined the compact crossover segment since it debuted in 1991. The fourth generation Sportage is poised to meet the ever growing demand for urban compact SUVs.
This week, Kia Motors America announced a starting MRSP of $22,990 inciting interest among automotive experts and consumers.
“Fluid curves flow harmoniously into striking angles in the next evolution of the Sportage. With an imposing appearance, a rock-solid stance and the torque to take you wherever the journey leads you, the re-imagined 2017 Sportage is a stylish, bolder-than-ever standout in an otherwise utilitarian category.”—Kia Motors
- Interior—it’s larger, luxurious, quieter and more ergonomic
- Performance—improved fuel efficiency, Dyanmax Intelligent all-wheel drive and a turbocharged 2.0 engine on the SX model
- Technology—driver assist safety features including Autonomous Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning System to Blind Spot Detection
- Styling— Winner of this year’s iF Design Award and receiving praise for overall design quality, innovation and environmental impact, the Sportage comes in three distinct trim levels.
Automotive Experts Rave
- “With a new look, a new engine and interior upgrades, the 2017 Kia Sportage should be a top consideration for buyers looking for a small crossover that’s fun to drive and offers excellent value.”—Edmunds.com
- “One look at the 2017 Sportage, and you’ll realize that there won’t be anything like it in its class; it’ll be a compact SUV that will turn heads.”—Motor Trend
- “The 2017 Kia Sportage beefs up its sport-shoe styling–and its hardware–as it tackles the crossover-SUV niche head-on.”—The Car Connection
- “More style, sophistication and spirit.”—KBB.com
Follow our Facebook page, we’ll announce the arrival of the 2017 Sportage as soon as it hits our lot. Let us know what you think.