Sportage Emerges as Frontrunner in Competitive Class
The Kia Sportage has justifiably emerged as a frontrunner in the highly competitive compact or small SUV segment among drivers and industry experts. It consistently places among the top small SUVs on the market.
Cars.com said, “The 2020 Kia Sportage ranks in the top third of the compact SUV class, largely because of its handsome cabin, intuitive tech features and gentle ride. It’s a well-rounded vehicle with lots of appeal.”
Consider these benefits to the Kia Sportage
- Favorable resale and reliability ratings
- Smooth ride and handling
- Comfortable interior
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Standard
- Driver Condition Monitoring Standard
- Forward Collision Warning with Pedestrian Detection Standard
- Exceptional Infotainment system with Standard 8” Touch Screen
- 5-Star NHSTA Crash Rating
- Industry Leading Warranty
- Highly Competitive Starting MSRP
In addition to all of that at Kia Country, you get our exclusive Owner’s Edge advantage valued at over $3000. Although the Sportage does not boast the same fuel efficiency or cargo space as some of its competitors, the technology, standard features and warranty more than compensate.
Get a new 2020 Sportage this month. There has never been a better time. Our Dog Days of Summer Sale lets you pick the option that is right for you.
- Summer Lease Special $179/month
- Manufacturer Rebate $1500
- Dealer Discount $697
- Lowest Advertised Price $23,048
- $750 Kia Owner Loyalty Bonus Cash
- $750 Competitive Bonus Cash
If you are looking for a sharp, good sized SUV, that can whip into a parking spot without a landing crew, that has all the technology and safety features of a vehicle twice the price, Sportage is for you.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive, please contact us.