The 2020 Kia Niro: What’s New
The 2020 Kia Niro, Kia’s hybrid crossover has been fully updated inside and out and is now available at Kia Country of Charleston. The 2020 Niro is a fun to drive, compact SUV with a combined EPA estimate of 50 MPG and a starting MSRP of $24,590.
- New front end styling with redesigned radiator grille, bumper/fascia, and restyled headlamps to appear more robust, sculpted, and upscale
- Roof rack rails now standard.
- Redesigned 16-inch and 18-inch wheels (available).
- New, chiseled rear bumper design, lower bumper trim, and restyled tail lights.
- Touring Special Edition is a new trim that includes navigation with a new 10.25-inch touchscreen display, leather interior, LED headlamps, black roof rails and choice of either new, unique Solar Orange or Horizon Blue paint with matching interior accents.
- Inside, a new instrument panel with new audio displays, for a more streamlined contemporary look, incorporating a re-styled 7-inch instrument cluster with improved drive mode graphics, and 8-inch standard touchscreen display, or optional 10.25-inch screen with navigation.
- New Synthetic leather seat upholstery now available.
Want to learn more or take a test drive? #WeMakeItEasy. We’re available online, by phone, email, text, chat and Messenger. Contact us to learn more.