What’s New at Kia
Last week, Steve Appelbaum, General Manager attended the Kia National Dealer Meeting in Las Vegas. This annual event gives dealers a firsthand look at new vehicles and insights from corporate leadership.
What new and exciting things does Kia have on the horizon? Here are Steve’s thoughts:
- 2023 Telluride – Refreshed and improved with new X-Pro trim is going to be awesome. improved ground clearance and 5500-pound towing capacity. (September 2022)
- 2023 Niro Hybrid, PHEV, EV–Three completely new Niro models. The hybrid version is said to get 53 mpg and will have a 588-mile range which is a huge improvement over the 450-mile range of the previous model. (Hybrid, October 2022)
- EV6 GT –They are calling this GT version a true drivers car 570 HP and
0-60 in 3.4 seconds. This car even has racing-style front seats to hold you firmly in place. (November 2022)
- 2024 Seltos--Restyled and improved, the new model will come in a variety of new colors. (1Q 2023)
- EV9 –Full electric SUV, with a 5000-pound towing capacity, will be a next-level family vehicle. (2Q 2023)
You can also look for four more EV models from small sedans to compact SUVs that are in the works for the next few years in addition to Kia’s array of internal combustion engine vehicles which they are continuing to support, unlike other manufacturers.