Kia Country offers a number of buyer programs designed to help you get the best price on the purchase of a car. We offer discounts and incentives to the Charleston business community, military, and students. In addition, we offer monthly sales and incentives that will save you even more.
Kia Country of Charleston has been a proud member of the Greater Charleston Business Community since 2003. We are pleased to offer our exclusive Business Benefits program to selected area employers. Employees of eligible companies may select from one of two complimentary long-term benefits to reduce the cost of car ownership.
- Kia Road Hazard Tire and Wheel Protection Plan provides for the repair or, if not repairable, replacement of tires damaged by road hazards. This includes tires, mounting, valve stems, balancing and sales tax. Additionally, the plan provides for the repair or replacement of wheels damaged by road hazards. (5 year/$395 value).
- Benefit Focus
- Boeing South Carolina
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort/The Sanctuary at Kiawah
- Roper St. Francis Healthcare
- Trident Health System
- Charleston County Government
- College of Charleston
- Charleston Southern University
- The Citadel
- Charleston Animal Society
- Habitat for Humanity
- Lowcountry Food Bank
- Charleston Waterkeeper
- SC Coastal Conservation League
Kia Country of Charleston’s Vehicle Upgrade Program allows you to purchase a new car with little to nothing out of pocket and with a monthly car payment similar to the one you currently have. Every year, Kia adds new technology and improvements to its vehicles so it pays to trade up. And because we have a constant demand for pre-owned vehicles, we can also provide you with a competitive offer for your vehicle. Special Owner Loyalty Cash $500-$1500 through March 31 on Optima, Sportage, Sorento, Stinger & Sedona. Call 843.573.2300 to see how much loyalty cash you may qualify for when you purchase a new Kia.
Benefits of the Loyalty Program
- Full 10 year/100,000 mile warranty
- Reduced maintenance and repair costs
- Better MPG/reduced fuel costs
- Latest safety equipment
- Low financing costs
Three Easy Steps to a New Car
- Contact Us
Our Internet Sales team can be reached at 843.573.2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They will provide information on a new vehicle, an appraisal on your current vehicle and financing.
- Choose Your New Kia
We have hundreds of cars on our lot. Come in for a test drive and find your new car. And if we don’t have what you are looking for, we will find it.
- Drive Home In Your New Car!
STAY THE NIGHT PROGRAM
- Joint Base Charleston
- Sector Charleston-USCG
- Naval Weapons Station
- Charleston Airforce Base
- Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center