We want the end of your Kia lease to be as simple and help you make an informed decision. Kia Motors will mail you a Lease-End kit four months prior to your contract maturity date.
Our goal is to overview will provide you with the resources and information you need to:
- Buy a new Kia or keep your leased vehicle
- A simple to-do list to follow if you choose to turn in your vehicle
- A Self-Assessment tool to help you identify potential excess wear and use charges
Which Choice is Right for You?
Kia Country’s lease specialists can help you acquire the information you need to make a decision. Call our Online Product team at 843.573.2300. We encourage you to browse our current models to see new features and technologies. Our team can help you with more in-depth information, pricing, financing options, and securing your Loyalty Rewards.
If You Decide to Turn in Your Leased Vehicle
Identify potential excess wear and tear using Kia’s Self-Assessment tool
- Make necessary repairs to avoid excess wear and use charges
- Get specific details on your options by talking to one of our Lease-End Advisors at 843.573.2300
- Schedule a Turn-In Appointment
If You Decide to Buy Your Leased Vehicle
It is a simple process to buy your lease. The purchase price for your vehicle was pre-determined at lease signing and can be found in your agreement under “Purchase Option at End of Lease Term.” If you require financing, our team works with over 30 lenders