Kia Makes Automotive News and History
Kia’s motto, “The Power to Surprise”, has proven to be true on more than one occasion. Recently, however, the Korean automaker has been getting unexpected and well-deserved raves from the world’s automotive press.
Kia Motors America (KMA)
- Kia Tops J.D. Power’s Initial Quality Nameplate Rankings: 5 Kia Models Win Segment Awards (Cadenza, Soul, Niro, Sorento, and Forte. Learn More
- KMA reaches 7 million vehicles sold milestone. Learn More
- KMA Records 16 Consecutive Months of Record Certified Pre-Owned Sales, outperforming its industry peers. Learn More
- The 2018 Kia Stinger is expected to arrive in U.S. showrooms this fall, but its advance press is turning heads around the globe. A Grand Touring, rear- or all-wheel drive vehicle with luxury amenities, the Stinger is a fastback sports sedan designed to impress.
- Kia Stinger Defies Germany’s Famed Nürburgring Nordschleife Race Track at 153 MPH. (Forbes). Learn More
- Kia Stinger GT Track Drive Review. (Motor Trend) Learn More