What’s New? 2020 SORENTO SUV
The 2020 Sorento SUV has arrived. The 2020 Sorento did not get a major redesign this year, but a refresh delivers several upgrades and features. Interior trim enhancements, added convenience, and enhanced Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and new trim levels position Sorento to perform well in a crowded segment.
The 2020 Sorento offers utility and style for both urban and off-road adventures with its available V6 engine and fully-active all-wheel drive. Standard three-row seating for seven, shape-shifting adaptable interior, and 5000 lb. towing capacity takes Sorento anywhere you want to go. And first-class interior comfort means you will travel in comfort and style.
- Front and rear bumpers, headlamps, fog lamps and taillights are updated to appear more sculpted and upscale.
- EX is now a separate trim rather than an option package.
- The V6 trim lineup has been simplified to include new S trim, featuring the 2019 LX Convenience Package content, including 19-inch black alloy wheels and black roof rails, along with standard push button start and Forward Collision Avoidance assist (FCA).
- Last year’s EX Sport trim returns as the EX, featuring a panoramic sunroof, 19-inch black alloy wheels and enhanced ADAS with Blind Spot Collision Warning and Rear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance systems.
- The SX tops the lineup with standard Surround View Monitor, power folding mirrors and an updated navigation audio unit with embedded modem connectivity.
The starting MSRP for the 2020 Sorento is $26,690. Come in for a test drive and see what the Sorento can do.